» QRS01 Quality Requirements For Suppliers » QRS01A Quality Requirements for Suppliers Associated Documents » Forms » List of Approved Processing (Special Processes/NDT) Companies » Quality Assurance Requirements » Technical Documentation » Message to AgustaWestland Suppliers» Contractor Information » Supplier Information » Contact Us
Quality Assurance Requirements
FOR THE FULFILMENT OF THE ORDER, THE SUPPLIER SHALL COMPLY WITH AGUSTAWESTLAND S.P.A. SUPPLIERS' QUALITY MANUAL (QRS 01)* AND ALL THE PROCEDURES QUOTED BY REFERENCE IN THE SAME. THE ABOVE MANUAL APPLIES TO ALL THE DIRECT MATERIAL SUPPLIES. IN THE EVENT THE ORDER IS PLACED ON AN AGENT OR COMMERCIAL ORGANIZATION, THE LATTER SHALL ASSURE THE SUPPLIER/MANUFACTURER THAT WILL EFFECTIVELY EXECUTE THE SUPPLY, SHALL APPLY THE QUALITY ASSURANCE PROVISIONS HEREINAFTER SET FORTH.
GENERAL PROVISIONS **
GENERAL PROVISIONS **
- For the duration of the Order, the Supplier shall ensure the application of the Quality Level recognized by AgustaWestland S.p.A. exclusively for the scope of the qualification.
- With reference to the peculiarity of the supply in Order, AgustaWestland S.p.A. reserves the right to implement a specific Quality Plan or Supply Control Plan.
- Both during and after the completion of the Order, the Supplier undertakes to promptly provide AgustaWestland S.p.A. with information on continuous airworthiness concerning the materials supplied.
- In the event AgustaWestland S.p.A. deems useful to execute an on-site test, the Supplier shall notify AgustaWestland S.p.A. the beginning of the acceptance test with ten day notice.
- The Supplier shall assure free access to AgustaWestland S.p.A. representatives and ,as applicable, to its customers and/or Military and Civil Authorities.
- The Supply must be manufactured in compliance with the configuration and quality provisions required by the Order. Any change shall be approved in writing in advance by AgustaWestland S.p.A.
- Parts/assemblies shall be identified and serialised as required by applicable technical/ manufacturing documentation.
- Complete Supply traceability shall be ensured from incoming material/component to end product.
- All items delivered to AgustaWestland S.p.A. must be preserved, packed and shipped according to the Order requirements or, if not specified, to the best commercial rules (ref. MIL-P-116). Item subject to shelf life must be delivered with at least ¾ of full life.Parts and/or single packages and relevant Cetificates of Conformances shall indicate, as applicable: cure date, batch/lot number, assembly date, expiry date.
- Every Supply shall be always delivered with a Certificate of Conformity to the Order requirements as per "Annex B" of AQAP-2070 or equivalent document containing, at least, the same information.
- Items from a "Stockist/Distributor" must be always delivered with Certificate of Conformity and copy of the original Certificate of Manufacturer.
- * The entire quality documentation concerning the accomplishement of the Order is available on this web site
- ** The provisions of clauses 1, 3, 7, 8, 10, 11, do not apply to indirect materials.
PARTICULAR PROVISIONS (in addition to the General Provisions)
Write the two digits of the Quality Codes reported in the Purchase Order line item in order to get explanation of the appropriate meaning.