Key responsibilities include:
• Operation of the material contracts and orderbooks, ensuring commercial and programme compliance in accordance with contractual requirements.
• Governance of the AgustaWestland licensing requirements in accordance with applicable legislation.
• Management of the AgustaWestland import, export and distribution activity.
• Control of the activities of logistic service providers and collaborative agreements for integrated regional support centres and offsite stores.
• Provision of AOG (Aircraft on Ground) service and critical spares deliveries to all Customers.
• Ensuring support contract requirements are flowed down to the supply base through Material Services and Procurement interfaces.
• Provision of company obsolescence management service.
For AgustaWestland UK supported platforms please click on WingMan
link for access to 'ESOS' - 'On line' spares ordering catalogue.
For AgustaWestland Italy supported platforms please use the contact us matrix.